Things might be looking up

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
Well once again for the second time in 6 months, I was praised on the closing TL’s email. This is a different one this time but She said I was the MVP all weekend and been nothing but perfect. Hopefully there will be something big in the works for me soon that may change my mind on possibly leaving the company. Been receiving praise and respect from management and I hope it continues and it’s not temporary as a Cart Attendant.

Well once again for the second time in 6 months, I was praised on the closing TL’s email. This is a different one this time but She said I was the MVP all weekend and been nothing but perfect. Hopefully there will be something big in the works for me soon that may change my mind on possibly leaving the company. Been receiving praise and respect from management and I hope it continues and it’s not temporary as a Cart Attendant.
Anything is possible, we've had several TLs that started as Cart Attendants....

I started as a cashier. Did cart attendant as well.

Cashier -> Guest Service TM -> GSA -> GSTL -> Overnight Inbound TL -> Overnight Inbound Key Carrier -> Overnight SrTL -> Flex and Backroom TL -> GM and Flex TL -> Overnight ETL -> New Store Opening ETL -> ETL Remodel

I’m looking to be a business partner next. I been with the company 7 years. Started as a cashier. One of my SDs in my old store who is now a DSD started as a cart attendant.

long story short you can definitely go some where. Target growth is possible if you want it. Keep doing well and you’ll be moving. Just show interest in doing more. Let that be known 💪🏽

P.S it took everything in me not to write “Flow” instead of Inbound lol.

Back