Archived Things You Wish Your Store's Breakroom Had

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because in MN during the winter it's cold as fuck sometimes, although we're doing better than the northeast this year. We have super-power heaters right by the entrances to keep the heat in the store.

I'm in NY and 20s feel like a heat wave this year. :D And even with the frigid temps, it still feels ridiculously hot in the store outside of market.

I just want a break room that doesn't smell funny/feel sticky. Once we can reach basic cleanliness, we can work on this list:
1. A water filter of some kind. Even just a Brita pitcher would be great! The water in this town is gross everywhere. I even have one of those filters that clips onto the sink at home because I can't stand the taste and I'm not generally picky about my water.
2. Vending machines that work!
3. Maybe a coffee maker? Starbucks isn't cheap and sometimes I want more than the one cup that I bring from home in the morning. A Keurig would be cool so I could bring my K-cups from home.

We have vending machines, an arcade machine, a 50" tv with HD cable. Aaaaaaand that's pretty much it :p

Three vending machines, one of which likes to steal my money (K5 Functions --> Pay Outs --> Vending Refund at Guest Service, GET ANOTHER TM TO DO THIS FOR YOU). Two EHR computers. A 40 inch TV. A Keurig. Two refrigerators (one has a tag from when target sold fridges). A sink and dishes.

1. A water filter of some kind. Even just a Brita pitcher would be great! The water in this town is gross everywhere. I even have one of those filters that clips onto the sink at home because I can't stand the taste and I'm not generally picky about my water.

We have a PUR system on our faucet, but nobody ever changes the filter. I miss the water cooler.

Ping pong table, multiple stores in my district have them, but our hr is holding out. I think she's bitter their idea of a karaoke machine wasn't appreciated

Id start tournaments at my store if we had a pingpong table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back