Archived Think stl hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the highest attach rate and esp in store. I never get recognized by him but by everyone else. Is this normal for a stl? He is all about red cards. I swear we have a cashier who averages 15 red cards a day . She is a retail miracle. Anyways he always has something to say to recognize them. I know it's petty but it is kind of irritating. Any insight would be appreciated!

My stl hates me but whatever. I can't think of one stl (probably been through 6 now) in my 8 yrs there who is still with Target.
I win. lol
I'm probably twice her age and just don't buy all the BS she's thrown at me. Can't and won't drink the Kool-Aid.
Just another brick in the wall, stl....

My STL gave me a hug after I put in my 2 weeks. Was a bit awkward. She also said she hopes I'll come back. Yeah don't think so.

I have the highest attach rate and esp in store. I never get recognized by him but by everyone else. Is this normal for a stl? He is all about red cards. I swear we have a cashier who averages 15 red cards a day . She is a retail miracle. Anyways he always has something to say to recognize them. I know it's petty but it is kind of irritating. Any insight would be appreciated!
Look I know this stinks.. but the whole red card thing is a corp. Deal so he has to push for that.. but I will say 80% of this company leaders are kinda snobbish so if you have one that isn't insulting you or jumping down your throat everyday all day be glad you got one of the decent ones.. my leaders hate me ,wanna fire me but they cant afford to I'm trained in backroom ,electronics, ad set, plano/presentaion team, pfresh,softlines ..logs. Flow .. and the rest of the team does log. Flow nothing more or they quit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back