Archived This sound normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was contacted by my head of HR today about coming in early, at 3:30am with the opening LoD (she's fairly new) to help her with the running of flow/BR/food truck unload. I'm just a lowly global TM.(EM Backroom title) Does this sound normal to anyone?

I'm guessing it's easier to have a TM start a bit earlier rather than bring someone else in that will likely work a full shift. If you store is like mine, not many people will know anything about unloading the FDC truck or have knowledge in both flow and BR routines.

It's a good sign that they thought of you, though.

Was contacted by my head of HR today about coming in early, at 3:30am with the opening LoD (she's fairly new) to help her with the running of flow/BR/food truck unload. I'm just a lowly global TM.(EM Backroom title) Does this sound normal to anyone?

Yes.

All hell broke loose on her today, 9 call offs, refrigerant leak in the main unit that caused us to lock down all the food rooms, flow leaving as scheduled at 10, food truck arrival time at 7:10am. Needless to say, told her that if she could make it thru this day, she'll make it thru anything. I was there just to back stock food trailer, sad part is we couldn't even finish that since we had to get locked out of the food rooms, hell they didn't even begin to push frozen, the flow team broke it out, and pushed it back in the freezer and peaced out on her today (nothing to do with the LoD or anything, more about scheduling 8 bodies and 3 of them can't push food trailers (1 flow call off)) With the call offs all over the store, and considering we had no sales floor team members til after noon, pulls from C, D, E, F, and G remained on the floor til then. Luckily our Presentation/Signing team is boss, the 3 that showed up for that team knocked out all their ad signs and jumped into pulls, and stayed til at least 1. Just another day at Target >_<

Our ad team is POG and signing coming in on Sundays with 1/2 extra bodies. I said food rooms, collectively, meaning all refrigerated areas (dairy cooler, meat cooler, produce, ambient, and freezer.) They also shut down Food Ave and Starbucks because of said leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back