This year's hot toys

Not sure why exactly other than it's on sale, but I've never picked this toy before. They sent us a bunch of them last week and our entire inventory got swept up by OPU by 10am this morning. Now, unavailable for delivery on target.com.

Not sure why exactly other than it's on sale, but I've never picked this toy before. They sent us a bunch of them last week and our entire inventory got swept up by OPU by 10am this morning. Now, unavailable for delivery on target.com.

OPU is going to make so many instore shoppers RAAAAAAAAAGE...

GOOD. Catch me this Black Friday sweeping up your kids’ favorite toys and those AirPods you’ve had your eye on but put off because you’re waiting to see if they drop in price...
Don't be shocked if there's a great deal on the current generation, AirPods Pro was just announced.

Last edited:
I knew it was going to be that food truck. I pulled 3 within an hour for OPUs today, and saw at least one more waiting.

There are six of the food trucks sitting in our OPU area today 😄 I'm dreading the new hold areas if the items are visible to guests and not properly staffed because people will just rip off the hold tags and buy them themselves 😑

Back