Archived Time and a Half on Memorial Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we get overtime on a day that's supposed to thank our Fallen Soldiers? How do we deserve that?

I guess it's to deal with the influx of people who come to Target to buy things for Memorial Day. Or just to incentivize us to not call out for Memorial Day celebrations.

It's always so dead on memorial day I remember one year we had a picnic for memorial day and they sent people on breaks at the same time it really didn't matter it was so dead lol At least we get time and a half :):):)

It's always so dead on memorial day I remember one year we had a picnic for memorial day and they sent people on breaks at the same time it really didn't matter it was so dead lol At least we get time and a half :):):)

You don't have a large population not from the US who don't give two shits about American holidays so your store is always packed to rafters on work holidays but making sales is sketchy. Since they are cheap MFs... Time and half is the only thing keeping most people in the building..

My store is slammed during any holiday.
The only time I can remember it being dead was hours after the BF rush dissipated & Superbowl or other sports playoffs.

My store is slammed during any holiday.
The only time I can remember it being dead was hours after the BF rush dissipated & Superbowl or other sports playoffs.

Same here. I've only seen my store dead during shitty weather in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back