Archived Time and a Half on Memorial Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we get time and a half for working Memorial Day? Also, is there a list somewhere of all the holidays in which Target pays us time and a half? Thanks.

IIRC time and a half is on:

News Years Day
Memorial Day
4th of July
Labor Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas

yeah a little more in my pay is a good thing, oh no that means they will have to cut more hours to make up for paying us a few cents more.

They're going to really regret not having all the PA's scheduled around memorial day at my store. I'm not scheduled memorial day, it's going to be a shit show lol

They're going to really regret not having all the PA's scheduled around memorial day at my store. I'm not scheduled memorial day, it's going to be a shit show lol
Yes we are getting a truck and also the 10 dollar gift card only Sunday and Monday It sure will be a shit show and take several days to recover

If you don't work are you paid for the holiday?? A store I used to work at would pay you for the day if you didn't work. If you worked you got time and a half.

Ewww, we are required to load every pa available those weekends. Tourist area so every summer weekend is brutal...

Holiday premium is time and a half for working on the holiday. Holiday pay is getting paid for a holiday that you didn't work, or if you worked it, getting a day's pay extra instead of the day off.

Damn. I didnt know time and a half you had to meet any kind of average hours minimum. I was about to take someones shift not anymore!

I remember getting time + 1/2 during Thanksgiving and Christmas eve. I was not full time. I'll work 10 or 12 hours on holidays if they let me. I"m all about the chaching $$$

I remember getting time + 1/2 during Thanksgiving and Christmas eve. I was not full time. I'll work 10 or 12 hours on holidays if they let me. I"m all about the chaching $$$
All store team members get time and a half on the six holidays. There are sometimes additional days added, but it's not guaranteed every year (like Christmas Eve).

Why should we get overtime on a day that's supposed to thank our Fallen Soldiers? How do we deserve that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back