Archived Time off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am within my first 90 days and I have trip planned for when I’ll around 120 days. The store manager (highest person- I’m still learning Spot terminology) told me at my interview that they will plan on keeping me on (she really liked me). But They wouldn’t allow me to request this time off (late February)at my interview . When I go on my time self service there’s no option to request time off. Is this because I’m new? Or because of the issues with my time? Flights and hotels are booked and so if I can’t have the time off I would quit as is my second job.

Probably a MyTime issue. Check again next time you work.

I’m checking from home. Can I normally do it from home or does it have to be at the store?

But They wouldn’t allow me to request this time off (late February)at my interview .

Do it again online, hours drop so much in February they will be relieved that you intend to work less.

The only part of MyTime you can see from home is your schedule
That is frustrating since I’m part time and suspect after the holidays I won’t be working much. I have a full time job and so very occasionally I travel that job. I wish I could just hop on and put the request in as soon as I know of any conflicts

That is frustrating since I’m part time and suspect after the holidays I won’t be working much. I have a full time job and so very occasionally I travel that job. I wish I could just hop on and put the request in as soon as I know of any conflicts

You should take advantage that you can make request up to six months in advance. I know things on your other job might come up but you should be able to lock down some dates early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back