Archived Time with Target is ending, while my future begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
I turned in my two weeks notice a few days ago, i can say i was actually sad to hand HR over that form, but it will be all for the greater good.

My 3 and a half years working there, ive met SO MANY cool people, my friends there i will miss the most...

as for the company it self, target is going straight to the bottom with how they are now handling things, and there is no way i want to be dragged down to its demise.

NOW, ive mentioned before here that there was a chance i was getting a federal job...well i got that job! and that federal job happens to be the United States Army! I already went through the whole enlistment process, went to MEPS and all that, and will be leaving for boot camp in November! ile be working for my uncle in
the meantime.

I see myself changing slowly, and the bullshit lifting off from my shoulders, i can honestly say ive never been so happy before with this decision to go forward with the people who make this country a better place to live in.

To all the people at the breakroom, you've all made my experience while working for target much more enjoyable. I was glad to have found this place, and read everyones stories and frustrations that i myself could relate too, i wish i can personally shake all your hands. Ile definitely keep in touch here.

Congratulations.
Take care of yourself.
Don't be a stranger.

Live long and prosper.

Congratulations on your new chapter of life

Heard this in a musketeers movie once but edited it to fit this :)

This world is an uncertain realm, filled with danger. Honor undermined by the pursuit of power, freedom sacrificed when the weak are oppressed by the strong. But there are those who oppose these powerful forces, who dedicate their lives to truth, honor, and freedom. These men are known as Soldiers. Rise, DMNDZ, and join them.

Congrats on getting out. Fair warning though: If you think the bs at Target is ridiculous, it doesn't even remotely compare to the military; especially as it transitions to a peace-time setting as Afghanistan winds down.

Oh and if you go to boot/MOS school in Ft. Sill, I am so sorry. There is nothing to do out in Lawton except for a few strip clubs.

Congratulations! Try not to use redeye's degreaser on your officers. :D

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back