Archived Tiny Frigging Numbers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
Am I the only one who has a problem reading the microscopic numbers?

All of you know what I mean...

Is there a way to solve this minor problem that I believe REALLY slows stuff down...

???

I'm serious.

If I was the person tasked to come up with those, I would use a better font and larger size...

Save Spot untold number of dollars.

9e493545141682267493968203_700wa_0.gif

Oh I know what you mean about the little numbers. I am on pricing and when a piece of clothing does not have the tag there is the little itty bitty white tag inside the clothes. Now some of those are tiny tiny tiny.

Another good idea.

I thought it was just me, but two TMs in their 20s also complained about not being able to read the shelf labels either. Made me feel not so old!

Some idiot at HQ probably said, "We can save a million dollars a year by reducing the amount of ink we use just by shirking the print down on shelf labels to an unreasonable point size."

Management's response: "Do it." :confused:

Silly shit...

You won't complain about tiny numbers anymore once you have to find an expiration date stamped in black ink on a clear bottle of iced tea. :eek:
Hold it up to the led light in the door...

But, bang it against your head first!

Speaking of number issues.....what about all the new scan codes on softlines clothing? There just seems to be too much stuff on the tags for the bed scanners to read them....and then each item needs to be picked up and manually scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back