Archived Tips for a new cart attendant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most hated chore is doing the trash outside the store. There is no way to look cool doing it, and worst of all the bags always leak. I don't do it all the time, is there any way to get around this? Like, is there an possible way I can do it less than I do and not have anybody notice?

More days like this.
6a00e54f10a0988834016301118090970d-400wi

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP *click*
Sorry, just shutting off the troll detector.

Definitely, not a troll. I'm just honest.

My most hated chore is doing the trash outside the store. There is no way to look cool doing it, and worst of all the bags always leak. I don't do it all the time, is there any way to get around this? Like, is there an possible way I can do it less than I do and not have anybody notice?
Who cares if you look cool or not lol.

Reactions: NXT
I never dump the outside trash bins. I grab some gloves and a fresh waste can and simply hand transfer the garbage until it is low enough to last for a while. It takes maybe 60 seconds to do. Most of the time it's super-size cups or entire bags of fast food garbage. Easy to transfer!

I never dump the outside trash bins. I grab some gloves and a fresh waste can and simply hand transfer the garbage until it is low enough to last for a while. It takes maybe 60 seconds to do. Most of the time it's super-size cups or entire bags of fast food garbage. Easy to transfer!

Gotta be careful you don't prick yourself with a needle or glass. We've been having issues with uncapped needles being thrown away in ours. Probably better to just let it overflow into the streets. The wind will take care of it.

Why the hell is the next video in line after that one Target NPC posted showing a lady shoving a piece of corn into her mouth length wise. ._.

I recently got hired by target, my job is pretty straight forward. I don't really need any tips on what to do, or how to work the cart machine.

Basically, being honest, I just want tips on how to slack off. I already don't clean the bathrooms. I already just walk around sometimes and spend a lot of time in the bathroom. I don't do the trash a lot. Is there anything I'm missing? Do you guys have any tips that could make me an even better slacker (I'm already that damn good). I'm gonna need some tips, it gets hot here in Texas in the summer, and I really don't want to exert myself too much.
Ultimate tip: throw that 7 carts at a time rule in the trash; just get them all done in an hour, take a 15, and enjoy.

Do you guys have any tips that could make me an even better slacker (I'm already that damn good). I'm gonna need some tips, it gets hot here in Texas in the summer, and I really don't want to exert myself too much.
jack, is that you?

Hope you’re PMT isn’t uptight and type-A like me. My new favorite game is “Coach the Cart Attendant”. Store walk starts at 6am every morning.

Trash overflowing at 7am like it wasn’t taken out all night? coaching

Bathrooms look like war and nothing was stocked all night? Coach.

10 carts in my store’s tiny parking lot At 6am? Coach

If that closing LOD the CA worked for doesn’t have a reason why they were pulled to do something else then we will talk about it. Luckily we have 3 CAs with good work ethic who activly try to make new kids do their job correctly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back