Archived Tis the Season "Happy Hallothanksmas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Hallothanksmas
Hallothanksmas is an event running from early October to New Years Eve. Due to peoples obsessive need to start the holidays earlier and earlier, the Three holidays of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas have merged into one huge morass of shopping.

So have you already done youre Hallothanksmas shopping?

12011387_1071608759575666_8956040775170577071_n.png

thanksgiving.jpg

Hallowthanksmas.jpg

_hallothanksmas_ii__by_moroka323.jpg

Hey Target….can I at least finish trick or treating before I get bombarded with Christmas?
target-big-dog-commercial.jpg

62076.jpg

Last edited:
Did we have Christmas lights out this early last year? I was expecting the wreaths such in the first rear seasonal aisle, but the Christmas lights caught me by surprise (especially because I shipped off a bunch for SFS orders today).

Yeah I was a little confused that we had Christmas decorations up just a few days after we put up the Halloween stuff.
I don't see anything for Thanksgiving though, odd.

Yeah I was a little confused that we had Christmas decorations up just a few days after we put up the Halloween stuff.

We usually don't have much in the way of Thanksgiving decorations. Maybe a couple endcaps and a One Spot set. Thanksgiving is mainly food.

When it comes past Thanksgiving, it becomes Christmahannukwanza

Welcome, newcomers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

Where I live, Christmahanukkwanzivus starts at the first snowfall unless it snows before Halloween.

On a related note, at least at my store, seasonal is a lot more organized and less messy than last year which makes me happy.

On a related note, at least at my store, seasonal is a lot more organized and less messy than last year which makes me happy.
wait till Monday it will be trashed after this weekend .... that's a guarantee !!

Today when I went to get something at work I saw xmas light and was thinking.... sheesh....

Same thing happened last year. We had a section of Christmas stuff

$10 off Halloween shop if you buy $40 or more. I can see it now, guests complaining "I bought $40 of candy, why didn't I get $10 off? I'd like to speak with a manager" (coupon excludes candy)

It doesn't matter what the coupon "excludes." You will VIBE with our guests and make an exception for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back