Archived Tis the Season "Happy Hallothanksmas"

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nwh20khjZq1sjyujmo1_500.gif

lighting will strike you down !!!

I saw Christmas trees and holiday cards at my local Walmart at the end of September.

My store has an aisle of christmas crap in between two aisles of halloween crap. I'm not sure the reasoning on this and I'm probably giving my location away... but, meh.

My store has an aisle of christmas crap in between two aisles of halloween crap. I'm not sure the reasoning on this and I'm probably giving my location away... but, meh.

our backwall seasonal had christmas lights and all that outdoor stuff when we set halloween.

I dunno about your store but at mine we start getting christmas up as soon as halloween can be condensed into fewer aisles because we ain't goona have time later. This year with the added joy of a softlines remodel so we are doing softlines POGS as well.

My store is the same way!! It seemed so very odd to me.

Anyone notice that for all of the frenzy and excitement of a new seasonal set, the moment it's complete, it's forgotten about by management and left to be destroyed by guests. I guess it's hard to explain, but I feel like each new set goes downhill the moment it's finished and no one cares. At least at my store. As far as seeing Christmas decorations in stores before October, it makes me sick. By the time Christmas comes around, people are sick of it and can't wait til it's over.

Last night our store set Thanksgiving endcaps. Basically your Green bean casserole endcap, your canned vegetable endcap, and your Turkey bunkers. Those canned vegetable endcaps are a real pain as I had to stacked those very carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back