Archived TM Online Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbage

Former TPS/Current Security at major grocery chain
I am attempting to make a purchase from Target.com and would like to use my discount.. Only issue is after I enter it in the promo field, the total doesn’t change at all. I’ve tried adding different products in the cart and end up with the same result. Price stays the same.

I am attempting to make a purchase from Target.com and would like to use my discount.. Only issue is after I enter it in the promo field, the total doesn’t change at all. I’ve tried adding different products in the cart and end up with the same result. Price stays the same.

You have to begin the checkout process...then it'll take effect. You don't have to actually order, just click on "I'm ready to check out".

I think you have to use a red card to get the employee discount. My total didn't change until I entered payment information.

If the order is under 35.00, you will charged shipping. Sorry for the confusion.

Not if you use your red card. I bought a $30 item and it shipped free. And that's one of the selling points for the red card.

You have to begin the checkout process...then it'll take effect. You don't have to actually order, just click on "I'm ready to check out".
I do that, even get to the “Place my order” screen and the price didn’t change a bit.

EDIT: Entered RedCard info upon checking out and the TM discount finally popped up. Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back