Archived TM walked out in middle of shift.. consequences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on who's walking out, here. A guy who was great at his job had an argument with a TL and said he couldn't take it and was leaving and they told him to go home and cool off and come back tomorrow (his next shift) to talk it over, etc. He said no, he was done. He never came back. He was over it.

It depends on who's walking out, here. A guy who was great at his job had an argument with a TL and said he couldn't take it and was leaving and they told him to go home and cool off and come back tomorrow (his next shift) to talk it over, etc. He said no, he was done. He never came back. He was over it.

They are good at their job but a menace to morale. They get paid what a starting TL gets paid and complains when they have to do half the stuff I do getting paid $3 less..:rolleyes:

Random:

We had a GSA that walked to the ETL-HR and told her that she was leaving because she had a migraine headache from being harassed by our ETL-GE. The ETL-HR agreed that if she had a migraine and was sick that she could leave; and apologized for having a leader drive her out of the building.

We had a TM who left when he got a phone call that his kid was sick and the babysitter wasn't going to let her be around her own kids.

Now it's true he'd had some attendance issues, mostly because of his kids and being a single father and they told him he really couldn't leave right than because we right in the middle of a major set.
He said fuck you, I'm leaving.
So they fired him.

Now keep in mind he had been a member of the Blood Stone Villains and left because of his kids.
You don't walk away from a gang, at least not easily, but he did.
Do you think some 5'6" chirpy ETL is going to tell him not to be with the very child he made that kind of choice for?

I'm pretty sure they just wanted him gone.
He was the first on the list of a group of us .

I had a newbie TM who decided to use his lunch to drive 15 minutes to the local university to get his yearbook photo, wait in line, get his photo, and drive the 15 minutes back. We all told him not to do it. But for some reason the LOD for the night let him do it.

The TM was gone for 2 hours.

Had a dude during the last holiday season leave like an hour into his shift. His friends came and he bailed.

He even had the nerve to come up to me and ask me to ask the LOD if "his job was secure"

As soon as I told the LOD what happened, he called him up on the spot and told him not to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back