Archived To Everyone on TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.. but now we are approaching the devil known as black thursday/friday.

Hope everyone's store make alot of money and no injuries to your and TM's. Have fun be safe! Looking forward to your Post even stories.

Good luck, team! Charge up smart devices & be ready to go! There will be 2 rounds of madness, 9pm & 4am. Be smart & safe, too.
Remember, this is the big test for your store mgt, on how well organized tonight is.

This is my first time ever working Black Friday(Or Black Thursday) in a retail store so I'm excited to see how it goes and I open too at 8:45 wish me luck team!

This will be my 10th Black Friday. I'm really hoping that, while we make a profit, it isn't significant enough to warrant opening this early (or earlier) next year. If the trend continues it won't be long before we'll just stay open on Thanksgiving Day.

just went by the store on my way home... maybe 15 people in line? last year we were wrapped all the way around the shopping center. wonder how its going to be?

I drove by my store at 6:30pm...couple of cars in the lot, so we'll see. This is my first, so I'm a bit excited...I think.

People were lined up very early and was a super big rush when we opened.

But Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My crazy moment of the night: Opened PFresh. Two hours into my shift, a guest came up to me...

I will say, guest services today with people returning TONS of stuff they either found cheaper elsewhere, changed their mind on because they got caught up in the moment, or all sorts of other unopened things they could find to return to pay for the holiday purchases just about did me in. I could barely keep up with the returns, never mind all the in-store strays!

I will say, guest services today with people returning TONS of stuff they either found cheaper elsewhere, changed their mind on because they got caught up in the moment, or all sorts of other unopened things they could find to return to pay for the holiday purchases just about did me in. I could barely keep up with the returns, never mind all the in-store strays!

Greedy guests'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back