Archived To the Breakroom... Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, TBR. Thank you.

Almost four years ago; I applied at Target for an Electronics position. I was a slightly-above average Team Member for about a year and a half. My Team Leads started expecting more of me, and I had very few resources to look at for advice. My training was subpar, my development was stunted by a poor trainer... but I found this place. I lurked, I made an account and posted my two cents now and then. But most of all; I read, learned, and listened. This helped me become one of the best performing Team Members in the store.

My past three reviews have all been EX's; with the latest even having an "O" rating on one category (Something my TL doesn't remember ever having given out before). My ETL-GE and ETL-Sales Floor have finally realized that I want to be MORE than just an Electronics Team Member... for the past month, I have been promoted to and working in a GSA position. Which, despite everything I was fearing, is actually a LOT of fun. I've noticed a weekly trend of increasing scores based off of the Cashier Service Report since I became a GSA; and my ETL's have decided to push forward my development towards a Team Lead position.

Spot may not be the best company... but it's treated me well, and I'm finally getting recognized and put into a position I've been wanting for a while now.

So, as I said before... Thank you. It's because of all the advice I've picked up from this site that I'm finally getting places in this company!

I love this site, too! Thanks to Scram & FS! They created the forum as a great place to teach, vent & learn everything about spot. We have a great team on the forum too, that spot can't beat that.
Thanks goes to everyone, here too.

When I first registered here, I was just a lowly cashier who knew nothing (hence my username). This forum has been very helpful to me, and I appreciate everyone's contributions.

I'd like to thank @Scram (wherever you are these days) for starting The Break Room and @Formina Sage for reviving it and allowing our community to continue growing.

Imagine if everyone here (well, active posters, anyways) worked in the same store. It would probably be the top performing store in the whole company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back