Toys reset

Why is toys reset so small compared to last years? We didn't receive much merch to fill either.

We finished it all late last week. Already on to babies. But I agree definitely a small reset. Mostly boys action and some legos

Where did your baby DBO put your displays for toys since we can't have any case stock? Seems silly to open up displays, but that's corporate's directive. Everyone is terrified to have a box on the shelf.

Where did your baby DBO put your displays for toys since we can't have any case stock? Seems silly to open up displays, but that's corporate's directive. Everyone is terrified to have a box on the shelf.
Most of our stuff flows right to the floor since we set everything a week ahead now.

We finished Toys today, still need to go thru and scan EXF though as pulls were unproductive. Then on to baby. Our baby DBO dumped all of the displays outside fixture room. In all fairness that's what I told her to do with the one she had last week and now it's accumulating.

Not surprised toys was a small reset, clearance seemed pretty minimal compared to years' past. We are pretty light on new items which also did not surprise me as this happened the last two sets as well.

Jealous of all the "finishers". We just started today, but like most, knocked out Boys Action stuff quickly. It's more a refresh than a full Transition. So we're focusing on tighter EXF steps and cleaning.

Not expecting baby or beauty to be as smooth. But baby has the same amount of hours. Which worries me.

Jealous of all the "finishers". We just started today, but like most, knocked out Boys Action stuff quickly. It's more a refresh than a full Transition. So we're focusing on tighter EXF steps and cleaning.

Not expecting baby or beauty to be as smooth. But baby has the same amount of hours. Which worries me.
Babies hasn’t been too bad. Also not sure if it’s the same everywhere but baby food is a revision for me and that’s probably IMO the worst aisle.

Does the spacing actually work out? I feel like it would have weird gaps. We just have magnetic dividers
We have a mix of Gen3 and Magnetic dividers. Mostly because we don't have a lot of magnetic dividers. Spacing works out okay. I tend to find I can double up a facing or two to get things to work.

I don't understand why they have those overhang headers there (Poopsie/LOL aisle) when they have tall merch. sitting right behind it. TRASH, I'm not putting them up this year.

Mine are down too. Made note of it for when corporate walked earlier in the week. Left the black bars up to make it real obvious there is a problem too.

I noticed with even seasonal last year are we just not getting the same amount of product we used to?
They're sending a lot more of it in after the week of the set. I think it's some sort of attempt to prove that it's "unnecessary" to have a team setting transitions. (Never mind the fact that it means the "owner" of the area is totally overwhelmed with freight for the next week or two and is consequently blamed for "not working fast enough".)

They're sending a lot more of it in after the week of the set. I think it's some sort of attempt to prove that it's "unnecessary" to have a team setting transitions. (Never mind the fact that it means the "owner" of the area is totally overwhelmed with freight for the next week or two and is consequently blamed for "not working fast enough".)

Hm.

Werid flex if true.

Just did 3 over nights this week for the reset, probably the easiest reset ive ever done. Majority was half revisions anyways, and we had already flexed out all new product.

Back