Archived Toys team leaders....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have sales planners look at the ad and see what you have mass quantities of. Build end caps. What we did when the panned end caps sold down or out. I have a feeling one of your focals should be Our generation, from what I have been building on pallets to go out for black Friday. We have oodles of the stuff.

Toys 2day should be under D419, but I think all of the store 2day fell under D407 this year. We have something like 70 pogs on there. On second thought though, they might just be holiday sidecaps, checklane queue shippers, dump bins, and bulk strategies. I know I've seen toys 2day sales planners somewhere. I would mySupport it if they really aren't there, then do like @Bosch said and build endcaps of what is in the ad. Then stage pallets of what you've got enough of to swap out once your endcaps blow out. Have that stuff ready to go for Friday morning on tubs, you'll need it quick!

I have 2 day ad for toys. It's been in shippers and junkin up my toy s.r. and also up in our steel.

Recovery and replace asap!!
Yeah...I'm nervous this year, considering I have a small store minded stl running our show this year. Yay for real life training opportunities...

I have 2 day ad for toys. It's been in shippers and junkin up my toy s.r. and also up in our steel.

Recovery and replace asap!!
Yeah...I'm nervous this year, considering I have a small store minded stl running our show this year. Yay for real life training opportunities...

Then let it crash and burn, we had to do that last year.. Low volume STL didn't let us prep like we wanted to and it was a cluster and we ended up with people like me in double golden time cause we knew how to keep the shelves filled in the chaos. We didn't need to repack the fuzzy blankets cause they were already boxed? Yeah I stood in the back room last year opening two pallets of them cause the STL thought we could just replenish like a auto fill.. We couldn't get anything more than a tub on the floor for the first 4hrs..

But in general the more you can label repack boxes and keep pallets in a theme, like all boy or Lego or girl Barbie, Our generation. You should be able to drop the pallet out of the steel and pick the boxes off you need. And riser what you can, have 300 connect 4 games and scrabble? Riser enough of them to build an end cap you think will blow out. It will be quick and keep your crew from waiting.

My toys goes ptm beginning of December and I'm always screwed over bc they think they can just flex over every damned thing. I always have some sort of prelife crisis from all the stress.

If you don't have sales planners look at the ad and see what you have mass quantities of. Build end caps. What we did when the panned end caps sold down or out. I have a feeling one of your focals should be Our generation, from what I have been building on pallets to go out for black Friday. We have oodles of the stuff.

Store Tie. Then your CAF pushers will know where the stuff needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back