Archived Training Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just completed the slew of interviews for the ETL position and am awaiting the final call back. I think I did good, I hope so. Anyways, do you know if an ETL gets their full salary during the business college training period? THX

You get it, but you're hourly until the end of training. It's just figured on a 50 hour week.

There will be different rules depending on your state.

During Business College I was paid hourly and worked 50 hours a week. My paycheck was pretty much exactly what I was going to be getting once I was salary.

I was just explaining this to someone earlier today....I didn't realize the business college process.

I have a similar question, but for TLs. Once you are signed off, do you get the pay raise for TL right away or do you have to wait until you are placed in an area? So if I were to be "on the bench" and signed off, do I have to wait or do I get TL pay while "on the bench?"

I have a similar question, but for TLs. Once you are signed off, do you get the pay raise for TL right away or do you have to wait until you are placed in an area? So if I were to be "on the bench" and signed off, do I have to wait or do I get TL pay while "on the bench?"
I believe you get yours right away. I did but I was placed real fast. I heard something interesting too about all the leadership positions that's there's a lot open? Strange

You get it once your job code is changed. In my store, that meant that it changed when I started training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back