Training

I'm a seasonal cashier and I've been there for like a year now. Friday they have me scheduled for training for an hour; can somebody tell me what that is or what I'm supposed to do when I get there. I dont see it on any other cashier's schedule so I'm confused.

Panna Jotts

Everybody wants to rule the world.
I'm a seasonal cashier and I've been there for like a year now. Friday they have me scheduled for training for an hour; can somebody tell me what that is or what I'm supposed to do when I get there. I dont see it on any other cashier's schedule so I'm confused.
Mosy likely inclusivity training. It's 10 or 20 random TMs in a room with the SD talking about inclusivity while serving guests.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, thank you. I was just a little concerned they didn't explain to me what it was.

checklane01

food and bev dawg
How are you seasonal if you've been at Spot for a year? I thought seasonal employment should last no longer than 165 days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry bad wording. I only work when I'm not in school so for Christmas, summer, and maybe Thanksgiving.

NightStocker

Do your job..no matter who isn't doing theirs.
Alot of TMs are scheduled for training in a couple weeks. We heard its about dealing with customers.

It’s called Bias training aka let’s waste some time training
It wasn't even a training it was our ETLHR who had to be bothered reading some crap to us in between packing up her shit to quit. Cause the training proved effective at my store yesterday when over a open walkie channel you heard one of the softlines girls "Can someone answer the phone, this guest is super annoying" The entire store heard this.