Archived Transfer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I am done working at target at my location, my last shift was on Sunday and I went in yesterday to see if the transfer went through to a new store because I am moving to a different state and it didn't because I had some call outs and they're strict on attendance. Should I go there and talk to them in person or just try applying online? Or just quit target in general? idk what to do.

You can talk to them via phone/in person.
I don’t know your full situation and wish you luck.
This is why attendance is important, most TMs brush aside attendance thinking it won’t have a lasting affect.
I have come across many posts where attendance was hindering people’s transfer/promotion.

You can talk to them via phone/in person.
I don’t know your full situation and wish you luck.
This is why attendance is important, most TMs brush aside attendance thinking it won’t have a lasting affect.
I have come across many posts where attendance was hindering people’s transfer/promotion.
Thank you! im gonna try to talk to them and ik whenever I called out they just didn't care they just say "okay" without sounding mad they just brush it off when it really counts on your record.. I dont get it

They didn’t “just brush it off” with every call in, they’re just dead on the inside from having taken that call a thousand times a year. Plus they can’t legally force you to come in and depending on the HRBP they may not even be able to guilting you into coming in.

Go to the new store and let them know you’d like to talk about transferring to their store, offer to come back later if it isn’t a good time. Tell them what you know, why you’re excited to continue working for Target, and why your attendance was bad and how you’ll improve. (Even simply acknowledging “My head wasn’t in it before but now it’s time to be an adult and take this seriously” is usually enough the first time you say it.😉) Stores are getting hesitant about transfers since a lot just aren’t working out and end up NCNSing their way out the door. Drink some of the forbidden kool-aid before going in, just enough to be excited to work at Target.

I almost feel like the trick to acing interviews is being friendly and outgoing and smile a lot and just be happy to be in Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back