Archived Transfer question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if you can transfer as a TL within your first 18 months or would you have to wait?

As far as transferring to another store (in the same area) for a different position, I don't believe you can.
I'm not sure on if transfers are allowed if you are needing to move states, etc.

You can do a transfer, however, if you are trying to transfer to another store as a TL, first you have to see if there are any positions available, then I believe you have to go through an Interview with the ETL, ETL-HR, and STL to see if they feel as though you are TL material for that store. I'm going by information I was given by some friends who tried to transfer as TLs.

I knew a number of TLs who transferred successfully and not successfully.

First, the store you are wanting to transfer to must have an open TL position. If there is not an opening, you will be transferred as a TM until a TL position opens.
Second, the STL for that store must approve you as a TL. Either they will approve you based on your present STLs recommendation, or the new STL will interview you and make a decision.

Thanks for responding everyone. After much thought I'm thinking I'll probably just get something new( with luck). I don't want to transfer to just stay miserable with what I'm doing. It's not worth the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back