Transfer to corporate?

I'm currently a TM at a distribution center and I'm getting my MBA soon. I was wondering if its possible to put in a transfer to corporate in Minneapolis. Is that even possible or ever done before?

You have to apply, and knowing spot, it’d be better to never have had worked at the dc and come straight off the street.

I’ve had several OMs move to jobs there, but not TMs, that could be entirely due to no TMs having the education required or the desire to move to MN...
I’d imagine it’s possible for a TM to do it, but you’d have to apply for a position like others have said since it’d be a promotion.

You're probably better off trying to become an OM and getting in that way. Check workday for what postings they have at corporate and seeing what you're interested in.

Did you ever see Monty Python's Holy Grail? They are travelling to Camelot. Then realize tis but a silly place.

Good luck but sometimes things are best kept at a distance. Like office politics & freezing to death in blinding squalls. It could be less office party & more Donner Party if you get my snow drift.

You have an MBA and you still wanna work at Tarshit. Go elsewhere with MBA and get more money,better less stressful working conditions and more respect than this shithole is gonna give ya. They rarely promote from somebody who's already worked here.

Back