Archived Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I was wondering if stl can deny your transfer to another work center or store(right person right place). As stated before I've been struggling with workload due to coverage with 7 ppl to replenish store, back stock, cafs, auto fill, reshops and zone before closing:angry:. I've asked for show tell and do but failed to demonstrate it to me. 2 of the best Etl in district tried to do it but could not fix the broken system, yet I've been hold accountable regardless off the hours coverage. I have created process but they did not accept my feed. What can I do?:angry:

Answer for the transfer to another store part of your question :)

I transferred 5 times during my 9 years with the company. Its very simple if done correctly. But it can also be very easily mishandled.

All you have to do is to talk to your ETL-HR, and request a transfer to another store. Everything else is conducted by HR.

If your HR is smart and proactive, they will send an email to the new store of your years of service, work areas, notice of no current corrective actions, availablity, starting date and your STL/area ETL approval for the transfer...The new store will respond back by accepting or denying the transfer and on what areas have openings. After confirming all that info, its just the matter of contacting the new store's HR about setting up your first schedule. At some point, your old store HR will have to release you from their scheduling system so the new store can add you to their system.

If you are being put on probation upon transferring, then that store is being run quite differently and very strict. You are only on probation for your first 90 days with the company.

Taken from another thread :) but basically sums it up lol you need the "Blessing" of your STL to transfer to another store

Last edited:
The work center part they can but transfer to another store as long as you aren't on a final and the other store has a spot for you there shouldn't be an issue.
I've read about STLs making it difficult but I would think that was in rare cases.

Thanks guys she told me streight up that I was going no where. I dnt knw what is here deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back