Archived transferring..

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so here's the deal, I've worked t
here for a year and I need to transfer back home in another state. I want to stay for black Friday and I wanted to iron out kinks up home before putting the transfer through. how possible would it be to get up there the 1st week of December with a transfer if I talk to my etl-hr this week or next.

There are a number of factors that come into play here. 1) How are you as a worker (attendance, work performance). 2) Did you reach out to the potential store you want to transfer to and speak to their HR dept. (Are there any vacancies and if so, for your specific workset) I say this not to dampen your spirits, just know that some stores don't take any and everybody. Good luck.

I am always early for work and the couple of times I needed to call out was for the flu and I threw my back out AT work. all of my TL's love me and heavily rely on me so the work ethic is good. so I guess I'll call the stores up there and talk to their HR and see what they say.

Reactions: Him
Let your store know first. If your HR doesn't support your transfer things go down the drain quickly.

Every store is different so read Google reviews and see what store you want to be a part of. You are a free agent and so see what's the best situation for you. I have had many tms transfer to a crappy store and quit because they didn't do their homework

how possible would it be to get up there the 1st week of December with a transfer if I talk to my etl-hr this week or next.

It is possible. Like HRZone said, you will first need the support of your store HR. The most time consuming part is waiting for each side to respond after your HR team to reaches out the other store's team. The other store will ask for info about you (work centers trained, availability, attendance, correctives, review score, etc). Your team will provide this info. The other store will either pass or continue based on that info. If they choose to continue, they will do a phone interview (ASANTS - some only want in-person) with you. This interview is more of a meet and greet. If they like you, then they will coordinate a start date with you and your store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back