Transgender and Bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guy call today who was so rude just to say that he had applied and was angry at the new policy about the restrooms. I calmly said "OK, sir, I can request HR to throw out your application. I just need your name--"
He replied "NO! Goodbye!" He's the kind of person to do this *See file

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 44
putting people in danger, putting the family unit at risk, hurting sales, and hurting the workers hours. I'd like to recognize spot.

Was this supposed to be in the Sarcasm Font?

Because, seriously dude, I remember your old posts and they were funny and a little silly but never got into the JWL territory.
We've had a lot of practice ignoring trolls around here but I promise, of late, we've gotten quicker with the hammer.

For everybody else, if somebody annoys you put them on ignore and move on.
It's not worth getting into a battle of with someone who doesn't have any ammun... well you know the rest.

Was this supposed to be in the Sarcasm Font?

Because, seriously dude, I remember your old posts and they were funny and a little silly but never got into the JWL territory.
We've had a lot of practice ignoring trolls around here but I promise, of late, we've gotten quicker with the hammer.

For everybody else, if somebody annoys you put them on ignore and move on.
It's not worth getting into a battle of with someone who doesn't have any ammun... well you know the rest.

am i not allowed to express an unpopular opinion? i'm not trolling anybody that's just exactly how i see it.

am i not allowed to express an unpopular opinion? i'm not trolling anybody that's just exactly how i see it.

Express away, we have no problems with unique perspectives as long as they aren't meant strictly for the purpose of creating havoc.

We should all just share bathrooms.

No gender bathroom. We all use toliets. Not having a Woman's bathroom will actually Mean phedophiles couldnt prey on a woman's restroom because it wouldnt exist. cant say all men are phedophiles. plus thats why there is stalls for privacy, if we shared we would also have less chances of being alone if there was anything To happen. Which shit happens because the world is already messed up. But most men and women would stand up against sexual assault if it was to occur and they walked in on it. Plus whats even the research on occurances of sexual assaults being in a public bathroom. but lets please continue to argue over where we pee and poop.

I've seen no cut in hours since this policy came out to the public. I've even been getting extra shifts, staying later, etc. I mean I guess we'll see what happens, new schedule is out today.

Lawmaker says he'll help Target leave Texas over Transgender Policy. Huffpost 19 hrs ago. Quoting my neighbor "Boy howdy."

I've seen no cut in hours since this policy came out to the public. I've even been getting extra shifts, staying later, etc. I mean I guess we'll see what happens, new schedule is out today.

On the newest schedule I've gone UP in hours :) Usually been around 32, now I'm at 36.

Granted, we have inventory on the week of the newest schedule but still.

just because i don't shop there doesn't mean i wont' use the bathroom there. and i worked at target for years, i think they are illuminati.
So, you will not shop at Target because you are against the company's policy on transgenders and their use of Target restrooms. However, you will come to Target just to use the restrooms that are under the policy you think is evil.:confused:

By the way, I find it funny that people that support this law still don't know what the law means. People like invictustaylor are like "you can't use the women's bathroom if you were born with a penis!". But you can use the bathroom of the gender you associate with as long as you get a sex change.

But the problem is that most people don't realize that, so this law just stirs up a lot of hate and bigotry for transgendered people, even if they change their gender on their birth certificate. There shouldn't have been a law in their first place.

Folks, we've done really well with this thread. Let's move along from the insults and stupid comments.

Thanks!

I held back the insulting and just plain nasty accusations.. I settled on tinfoil to be polite.. :)
So, you will not shop at Target because you are against the company's policy on transgenders and their use of Target restrooms. However, you will come to Target just to use the restrooms that are under the policy you think is evil.:confused:

Kinda what I was thinking.

if target was illuminati that would go against their plans to
By the way, I find it funny that people that support this law still don't know what the law means. People like invictustaylor are like "you can't use the women's bathroom if you were born with a penis!". But you can use the bathroom of the gender you associate with as long as you get a sex change.

But the problem is that most people don't realize that, so this law just stirs up a lot of hate and bigotry for transgendered people, even if they change their gender on their birth certificate. There shouldn't have been a law in their first place.

ummm.....i've called several local targets and explained that i am a male and sometimes i wear dresses and asked what bathroom can i use and they all said whichever one i want.

btw....boycott reaches 1 million target stocks sink by 1.5 billion...

Target Boycott Crosses 1 Million Signers, Stock Sinks by $1.5 Billion - Breitbart

Anyone know who we call when we need a Guest's Genitals inspected? I am guessing Hardlines four?

I am in at 4 am so i rarely ever make it to huddle and missed out on anything that might be genital related.. which honestly is maybe the one huddle I may be sorry I missed.

Anyone know who we call when we need a Guest's Genitals inspected? I am guessing Hardlines four?

I am in at 4 am so i rarely ever make it to huddle and missed out on anything that might be genital related.. which honestly is maybe the one huddle I may be sorry I missed.

apparently this isn't necessary because genitals, hormones, and the biological sex someone is born with has NOTHING to do with gender. it's all about what you identify with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back