Archived Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay can never remember....

Is Market Pantry the same as Jennie-O and Archer Farms the same as Butterball --- or the other way around. No-one seems to know...how about my other target tm's out there?

thanks!

I dont believe any of those brands are the same. Jennie-O and Butterball are carried in other retailers so they cant be the same as MP and AF.

Actually that's how most of our food seems to be. MP bread is Little Debbie and AF is made by Hostess for instance. We just provide packaging. I can check the turkeys tomorrow.

Actually that's how most of our food seems to be. MP bread is Little Debbie and AF is made by Hostess for instance. We just provide packaging. I can check the turkeys tomorrow.

Thank you for checking...and yes..I meant whole turkeys (since they are coming in now). I remember last year someone telling me but I can't remember which is which or what is what. I do recall someone saying that butterball was one of them (unless they were lying).

very sad event. hostess is closing down. no more twinkies or wonder bread, etc...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505143_162-57550880/twinkies-maker-hostess-going-out-of-business/
18k employees laid off.

396750_10151149098942807_142894343_n.jpg

i was actually really into the smart wheat that wonder bread had going. when i was a kid wonder bread was always like the "candy" of bread. could just eat it straight out of the bag if it was fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back