Archived Twinkies back -- what's up Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Twinkies in their Target yes??? We don't, of course.

Might have to make a trip to Walmart to get some.....:girl_sigh:

My market TL said yesterday that we have them and they were going to have to get flexed out on an endcap (hopefully) today because the bread/baked goods aisle isn't changing again til sometime in August.

I thought there was a revision for the bread/snack cake aisle. I need to double check tomorrow.

We got our first boxes in yesterday. Not set yet though. Everyone on flow cheered when we found out they came in.

We had 5 shelves of them on an endcap at the front lines, gone by the afternoon. We still have some donettes though.

I thought there was a revision for the bread/snack cake aisle. I need to double check tomorrow.

The revision will not set until the end of August. In the meantime we flex onto an end cap. Be careful with these twinkies y'all, they only have a shelf life of 45 days.

I hate that these are not vendor anymore. More backstock for me. Twinkies aren't even that good.

We had some on an endcap a few days ago but they've been totally gone for the last couple of days. They do have the chocolate cupcakes (can't think what they're called - cream filled) and donuts.

Was in today shopping (only day I didn't close this week and could actually grocery shop) and we are out of everything but the little donuts. Lasted like 3 days.

I hate that these are not vendor anymore. More backstock for me. Twinkies aren't even that good.

LIAR!!!

I managed to get 2 boxes Wednesday night because they set the endcap around 6pm (and the time I get off). All gone the next day.

Was able to grabbed the last box Friday afternoon during lunch. I basically shared them with my coworkers.

Never was a fan, myself.
I'd rank them right up there with watermelon-flavored oreos.
Blecch.

I never liked Twinkies but when I was a kid my favorite treat was the chocolate splooge filled cupcakes with a pint of chocolate milk.
The two together cost a .75 which was a weeks allowance for cutting wood and hauling water but well worth it.
Nowadays the cupcakes don't taste like that magic that they did when I was a kid, just kind of waxy fake chocolate with splooge.

Last edited:
As of Wednesday the 17th we did not have any in our store. Was off on Friday, so i am not sure if anything came on our truck. Had someone ask last weekend about them. Guess I will see on Monday.

Saw my first box today. Don't know where they are in my store....but it probably doesn't matter I'm sure they'll be gone in no time flat.

Just got some Twinkies and Cupcakes at Food Lion....YUM!!!

We got them last week at my store, and they sold out the same day. I think we got more today, and we've been keeping them on the check lanes.

Saw a picture of a box of Twinkies on my Facebook feed, with the distinctive Target shelf label underneath so I know they're back in my market! Did someone say they're no longer vendor?!

Saw a picture of a box of Twinkies on my Facebook feed, with the distinctive Target shelf label underneath so I know they're back in my market! Did someone say they're no longer vendor?!

Yep. Ours came in on one of our regular trucks.

Correct. Hostess products are not vendor this time around.

We had a couple of cases in the backroom last night, and they do indeed have a warehouse label on them....of course, they are unlocated, so even if we had had time to deal with them, they wouldn't have anywhere to go....

We had a couple of cases in the backroom last night, and they do indeed have a warehouse label on them....of course, they are unlocated, so even if we had had time to deal with them, they wouldn't have anywhere to go....

I saw some out last Wednesday and then they were gone. Had some young kids asking and were extremely disappointed that they were gone. Have you been hoarding them in the backroom then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back