Archived Typical days... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this earlier today and laughed so much reading it!
I know!!!!! It's funny all the things that run through our minds and we choose not to escape! I'm often remarkably polite to guests *they are CUSTOMERS, a GUEST comes into my house* while in my head I'm going •••how did you get you feet on to the floor and into an upright position this morning?o_O Seriously turn left, huge display of ________ right next to you, you fucking moron!!!:eek:•••• but I am always polite,"oh you are almost there! ^smiles pretty^" mama raised me right and this little thing like I need my job and all. :rolleyes:
While my day is absolutely made, and I will waste 10 minutes hiding behind a rack, playing peekaboo with a baby who's mom is busy looking at clothes or on her phone just to hear the giggle, or see a smile. Or until they think I am a creeper. :D
It's funny how he puts the 1001 things that run through our heads into words......

I don't GAS about any of that...

I ring you up, you pay, then GTFO!

Oh sure you do, on some level, you think about SOME of them. Certainly not ALL of them... But some of them @Kartman. I've seen some of your posts. But this fella is a thinker. And one hella comedian!:D Maybe a little cra cra too o_O
But it was amusing none the less!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back