Archived U boats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just counted, there are 65 uboats in our back room. Not counting any on the floor. Does that seem excessive?

I heard my DTL isn't approving any requests for stores to purchase new u boats. We will gladly take more at my store.

I heard my DTL isn't approving any requests for stores to purchase new u boats. We will gladly take more at my store.
Crazy huh , and they got rid of the red tubs too. Luckily I ordered just about 100 a little over a month ago

The uboats are great I love them. But the stockroom wasn't designed for them and that's the problem. They stick out into the aisle. So if you have Uboats on the line, and more under the steel opposite the line, there's barely enough room to push a uboat through the space between them. Forget about the stacker or a pallet.

The uboats are great I love them. But the stockroom wasn't designed for them and that's the problem. They stick out into the aisle. So if you have Uboats on the line, and more under the steel opposite the line, there's barely enough room to push a uboat through the space between them. Forget about the stacker or a pallet.

And if you put on a box that sticks out just a little bit too much next to a box on another Uboat that sticks out too much, there'll be hell getting it out. It'll get hung up, and you might knock shit over in the process.

U-boats need a back edge, like the tubs have or the bakers racks (metros?) used in Market. Product is always falling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back