COVID-19 Unable to get COVID19 LOA?

I couldn’t get through -so busy I wasn’t even given the option of holding and when I was, it was suggested to go on line and email, which I did with no response

I couldn’t get through -so busy I wasn’t even given the option of holding and when I was, it was suggested to go on line and email, which I did with no response

Start calling them as early as you wake up. They officially open at 9 central time but I'm fairly certian itll let you queue up earlier. Stay on the line until you get a person. It may be a 1-3 hour wait. Have your personal medical problems and your husband's medical problems on hand. Talk to them about a vulnerable leave for yourself based on your medical problems or potentially the paid family medical on your husband. Not knowing your or his health problems it's hard to say what theyll say but that's why your calling to ask. (I'm not asking for that info, as it's not my business). Only the leave & benefits team can answer those questions. I'd suggest charging your phone well, or keeping a charger nearby, and putting it on speaker while you do something else while it is on hold. The music is great. 🙄 but Youd not believe how many people have called, waited for two hours, only to have their phone die when they get to the human. Be patient, and be polite & courteous to the tm on the other side, as they're trying to get through this the same as everyone else and their workload easily quadrupled. Good luck

I know 4 people that got the loa for Asthma. When the letter came out about the paid leave we had 16 people go that week. One even got the paid leave for eczema the skin rash because she said it lowers your immunity. We hired a bunch of new team members so I’m thinking they are going to get screwed when they come back. Not positive but it seems like the norm. On a good note I saw the hiring ad and it said seasonal.

We are allowed to hire seasonal to cover the sheer volume we are doing right now in specific areas. So the new hires will likely be let go unless they are good hires.

Back