Archived unauthorized locker entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could put a couple of soiled diapers in mine...

There's a camera dome directly next to the locker area at my store. No question about who's been in what lockers. They can just roll back the tape if there's an incident.

Are you sure there's a camera in there? Lots of domes are empty, and they legally can't put cameras in some of those places off the salesfloor.
I can say for a fact that there is a camera pointed at the locker/TSC area in my store. The only places that really don't have cameras are the individual ETL's offices and the break room.

Are you sure there's a camera in there? Lots of domes are empty, and they legally can't put cameras in some of those places off the salesfloor.
I think so because a TM got arrested once for stealing a phone out of someone's locker (by watching them put in their code). And AP said they had it on video.

I guess my store is one of the lucky ones. We have working lockers and HR has a master key. As for the random search by a team member without notice; that is not cool or right. We all understand any ETL, HR or AP is allowed to open the lockers at anytime. We know they 'should' know not to take any TM keys or wallets. If something happens (your identity gets stolen or your bank accounts get dried up) and you know a random target team member opened your locker, you'd have a beef with your target.

When they cleaned the lockers at my store, they would just tape off sections and clean one section at a time. No opening lockers with people's stuff in them. It worked out really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back