Archived Unfair treatment by TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for all your responses. I've been thinking it over and I think I'm going to step down as the PA. Should I ask about the raise when I talk to HR? What if they refuse to give it to me? Or cut my hours?

Thank you guys for all your responses. I've been thinking it over and I think I'm going to step down as the PA. Should I ask about the raise when I talk to HR? What if they refuse to give it to me? Or cut my hours?

I would work out the raise before you step down but if I'm not mistaken food team member pays less than PA/FA so I am not sure you will get a raise for stepping down.

I don't know if you explained how long you have been with the company but let's say you made 15 an hour and the food team made 12.

If they got a raise to 13.50, you wouldn't get a raise at all because you were already over base.

They may refuse but won't cut your hours. This grocery model requires people who can get stuff done.

Team members in grocery have already told me they're making more than me with the raise. I'm actually making less then they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back