I'm Lost! URGENT!!! Leave of Absence Help!!!!

Hi all, so my Store Director (aka STL) and HR Director (HR ETL) are both on vacation over this next week and I need to submit an LOA form ASAP. Does anyone know how I can submit one? I need to get the form asap...is it on workbench? Or does HR only have it? I've asked all other ETL's and TL's at my store and have no idea where the forms are. I imagine they must be on workbench? If anyone could please send me a copy of a blank "Leave of Absence" form that would be spectacular! I'm in a desperate time crunch. Thank you for your advice and help in advance!

They are full of shit, its a basic form, even an HR TM should have access to it. If not you should be able to search it out on workbench and print one.

And you know once you fill it out it has to be approved by your ETL and HR?

It depends on the type of LOA you’re applying for, most aren’t handled in-store but through the benefits center. Also, we were told to toss LOA forms along with the Voluntary Termination forms, everything is digital now.

They are full of shit, its a basic form, even an HR TM should have access to it. If not you should be able to search it out on workbench and print one.

And you know once you fill it out it has to be approved by your ETL and HR?

Yep, I know it has to be approved by both ETL and HR. I've done a couple LOA's before and went super smooth. I guess everything is digital now though?

It depends on the type of LOA you’re applying for, most aren’t handled in-store but through the benefits center. Also, we were told to toss LOA forms along with the Voluntary Termination forms, everything is digital now.

It's a personal LOA...so if the paper forms are gone, I must have to do it online....how and where do I access that? Can I do it from home?

HR would have to do that. Stat by posting all of the shifts you already have, with hours being so low there is a good chance they’ll all get picked up.

HR would have to do that. Stat by posting all of the shifts you already have, with hours being so low there is a good chance they’ll all get picked up.

No, I need to go on a Personal LOA for the matter of 2 to 3 months. I get to do something super cool during that timeframe. So just ask HR for the form and fill it out?

If anyone happens to have the Personal LOA form handy or can send me a copy, that would be much appreciated! :)

You need to go to your store & see hr. You don’t want to lose your job for no call no show, due to short notice. Also, if you are under 3 months, spot may decline it.

You need to go to your store & see hr. You don’t want to lose your job for no call no show, due to short notice. Also, if you are under 3 months, spot may decline it.

I've been with Target for almost 10 years. I'm good. It's not short notice. Months in advance. Thanks anyway tho

I've been with Target for almost 10 years. I'm good. It's not short notice. Months in advance. Thanks anyway tho
Again, see your hr. Then, do this. Paper forms are gone.

Your hr has approve it first, than call benefits.
Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts

The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Again, see your hr. Then, do this. Paper forms are gone.

Your hr has approve it first, than call benefits.
Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts

The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Thank you for your help.

There is no online form for edu leave currently (per my ETLHR)

There isn’t a place for a TM to apply online or in paper, I meant the HR Leader does it all digitally now 😊

Good to know, I did mine last spring for my monster road trip.. So there still was or they were still using forms.

Back