Archived Useless ETLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not training seems to be the 'new normal', I'm afraid.
There's a few here who can answer your questions; just break it down in sections like you did under the "Hacks" thread.

@Ladida0905, are you totally new to Starbucks or just the SBTL position? If I were you, I'd look into getting some training at another store if you haven't already.

Both crazy enough. Yea I'm training at another store. But the training is different from any I've ever had:eek:

@Ladida0905 , Target is all about Steritech and cleaning logs. This will always be priority 1 in food! Depending on your store, other priorities are subjective.

Some stores are big on brewed coffees and timers. Others, not. My old Starbucks DM was adamant we kept on coffee routines and used one bag of Pike per day.

My old ETL gave a shit less on Starbucks routines and only cared about looking good on paper on Target's end.

Both sides are happy when Sales and Survey scores are green.

I don't know as much about Food Ave, Starbucks is multi-task to the MAX! First things first, before you can make any headway, ensure you have a good team that works hard and supports you. This can either make or break you.

As SoS said, Target & SB each have their own priorities but you need to work them into your daily routine.
When I opened, I used any gaps between guests to do temps & tomorrow's prep (mixing mochas, prepping tea pitchers, pulling pastries, etc).
The day before you put your order in, print out your order guide & do a sweep to see what you're running low on (remember that it's 5-7 days before your order arrives so adjust quantities accordingly). Check with your team too; they might remember that you're on the last bottle of XX syrup, last sleeve of grande flat lids or there's only a handful of suma shine packets left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back