Archived Using sick days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not taken a sick day store since I worked there, so I was wondering at what time you normally call out, and would your sick days be used automatically, or would I need to apply them on ehr the next day I work. Thanks.

You have to fill out a form that's on actual paper to use sick time. Just like with vacation time, you're only allowed to use up to your max. So, if you were still over your max after the call out, you couldn't use sick time.

I wouldn't have to fill out the form beforehand though right? That would be silly, and yes it wouldn't put me in overtime.

No you don't have to fill it out beforehand, but you actually can. It's not whether it puts you in OT, though. Your average hours is the max you can use sick/vaca time to. I should've clarified that before.

This is true. In my state ( and I am sure its not the only state like that ) we don't get sick hours or pay....they are called personal hours. Same thing just different name.
It's actually not the same thing, in my state I get sick hours and personal hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back