Archived Using Target Computer for Personal Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one who will Word to type out her papers saving them to a thumb drive, but not the internet. Ask.. Worst they can say is "NO".

And I can totally believe they cuffed that one TM, it's called "Power tripping".
Yeah, not any more. I remember having to sign something stating we wouldn't attach any personal devices to a computer, and we would sound the alarms if we saw someone attempting to do so.

So that would definitely not fly.

I thought Target disabled their USB ports a couple yrs back when MySite rolled out.

I want to say not at my store, but I can't be sure. My school e-mail is what I used to transfer papers.

Edit: OH RIGHT IN THE TL OFFICE THE OTHER DAY SOMEONE WAS CHARGING THEIR PHONE ON THE COMPUTER VIA USB

I want to say not at my store, but I can't be sure. My school e-mail is what I used to transfer papers.

Edit: OH RIGHT IN THE TL OFFICE THE OTHER DAY SOMEONE WAS CHARGING THEIR PHONE ON THE COMPUTER VIA USB

Their phone may have been getting power from the USB port, but not actually connecting to the computer as a USB device.

I thought Target disabled their USB ports a couple yrs back when MySite rolled out.
We did. I know the computer in the HR office has access to USB port. I am not sure if AP still does or not. But all others including the one in the STL office were disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back