Archived Vac payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been answered in another thread. Do the hours we have under vac pay out get paid out to us if we leave the company. I have 100 hours under vac pay out from previous years. I am going on a job interview in wed and was wondering if I put my two weeks in if I would get paid out for those 100 hours or if I lose them along with the 35 hours accumulated so far this year.

What about termination, what happens then?

Accrued but unused vacation time.
If your employment is terminated for any reason, all unused vacation accrued after January 1, 2016, will be forfeited unless you work in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Rhode Island, or employment ends due to retirement or death. If you have any unused vacation prior to January 1, 2016, that vacation will be paid to you upon termination—regardless of the state in which you worked or the reason for which your employment ended. Any payment of accrued and unused vacation required by law will be paid in a lump sum.

What about termination, what happens then?

Accrued but unused vacation time.
If your employment is terminated for any reason, all unused vacation accrued after January 1, 2016, will be forfeited unless you work in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Rhode Island, or employment ends due to retirement or death. If you have any unused vacation prior to January 1, 2016, that vacation will be paid to you upon termination—regardless of the state in which you worked or the reason for which your employment ended. Any payment of accrued and unused vacation required by law will be paid in a lump sum.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back