Archived Vacation time question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly new to the site so this may not be in the right place (sorry if it’s not!)
Anyways
I joined on as a seasonal around the beginning of November and have began liking the job a lot. I haven’t been asked to stay on yet, However I should be finding out next shift or so which will be Saturday. My question is that I have A vacation coming up (I’m aware you are supposed to let them know about vacations in orientation) However this got booked around mid December and I have no getting around it.
I asked one of GSTL about staying on and about putting in vacation time but wasn’t given a firm answer to either question. Was wondering best approach to asking about vacation time or if it’s not even worth the time and leaving spot (hoping not!). Anyways any help is appreciated!

So you can’t “put in” vacation time, because you don’t have any...
do you want time off? If so, you can request it via mytime in EHR on a store computer.
Also talk to your ETL-GE or HR. Your GSTL has no say in your time off requests etc. It never hurts to ask, because stores approach these things differently.

Talk to the ETL HR, say they are keeping you then there’s a drop in hours anyway so they can just keep you unscheduled for your vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back