Archived Video game cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the process for NOP video game cards? There are a bunch littering our electronics stockroom and I'm just wondering if anyone knows the actual best practice. I'm inclined to just toss them and let inventory handle the counts. It's not like anyone would be buying the download card from a game from 6 years ago

What's the process for NOP video game cards? There are a bunch littering our electronics stockroom and I'm just wondering if anyone knows the actual best practice. I'm inclined to just toss them and let inventory handle the counts. It's not like anyone would be buying the download card from a game from 6 years ago

We just toss them.

Create a vendor credit .

If it won't allow you to overide to toss because it's SBT you can just toss. Activision/Blizzard cards typically have counts and come in through RDC, so you should still be able to defect out. Yes, they fall in IRs rarely, but just give the receiver a heads up.

If its Blackhawk you can just toss. I work for LMS part time and that's what we do.

Dumb question what are y'all referring to? Hearing the advice to toss video cards is giving me heart palpitations, so it can't be what I think a video card is.

Dumb question what are y'all referring to? Hearing the advice to toss video cards is giving me heart palpitations, so it can't be what I think a video card is.
The presell / in game purchase cards. Haven't had them on an IR since Blackhawk took over. I'm guessing they just toss them like they used to. In my decade I've never sent any back. Even MIRs were always toss. If an (M)IR does drop just correct the numbers to match.

We had a ton left in wacos not located or counted the night of inventory. I tossed them all. That was 4 months ago. Not a peep since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back