Archived Visits that never happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve been with target for six months and I’ve had yet to see a visit actually happen. I’m a closer so maybe that’s why but I’m the one that has to deep zone til 1 am only to come in the next day and everyone says “oh they ended up going to a different store”.. like literally this has happened 5 times! Are any other stores like this?

Happens all the time. That way they get the store all cleaned up and caught up just by saying they’re coming, and they don’t have to make the effort to actually show up, knowing that just the threat of a visit scares leadership into action. Fear is a great motivator, and this particular con game has been going on forever. Even when leadership knows that there’s a 99% chance that the visit won’t happen, none of them dare to take a chance and not have the store ready.🙄

We had a Visit on Monday, the District STL and her boss I believe and a few others

Some stores use it as a scare tactic, others like mine actually get visits and walks on a regular basis. Chances are it actually happened but it was a quick meeting with the DTL and a specific TL or something. Just speaking for my store, if it’s not your business you won’t be looped in on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back