Assume that nothing you say on the walkie is private

One day an AP walkie ended up in the charging port. It had 6 channels. I was a goodie two shoes and returned it to them at the beginning of the shift.
Honestly they should put a few in the backroom/breakroom with an RFID tag and spider wrap on it to track them so if something happens you can go straight to 5 or 6 without any guest hearing it

Last edited:
I once copped a random AP walkie without knowing what I had until about halfway through my shift, but sadly it was a slow day on channel 6, no serious tea was intercepted and those long awaited vibes of Tailored Access Operations never came to be

1. Why is your AP channel on 4? Ap walkies are actually easier to get right now than regular walkies.
2. Your leaders should not be utilizing the “AP channel” in this manner. Those cameras are not there to watch TM performance.
You can bet your ass if you are caught violating a safety rule or they are investigating you for potential theft or harassment, those cameras are going to be used to monitor your behavior. That is investigation 101.

Back