Archived Visual Merchandiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
. So, if someone has never done this type of work before, they'll be lost. It's a vague and ambiguous position, unless you know what you're doing. My peers and I have been doing this work for many years, we have a very good grasp of what the company wants and the direction we're going.
All are suposed to have experience as vm thats why they were hired, that is what target looked For ... 1 was a graduate in fashion the other one has exerience the last one both degree and experience and it seems that soon she is gonna live and someone an expert tm is getting the position. And i have to say that i like to have a vmtl... specialy now that is in charge of a&a, nobady has to say that the vmtl has nothing to do, has a lot of work and supervision ... we have good tms that can do the work, other Stores may be no... every store is diferent...

By now, the stores SHOULD look and FEEL very different than they did 2 years ago. Your VMTL should be taking your store to a whole different level of "Merchandise Presentation".

Kxf3CEv.png

My original vml is still here. She complained a lot and seemed to hate us and the store culture and such in the beginning. I didn't think she'd last tbh. Her leadership style is lacking a bit. She's not bad at the job, but I've seen what other vmtls have done on Instagram and Twitter and I just don't think she measures up.

But the store doesn't look or feel different (from decisions she's made, specifically) from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back