Archived W2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britney

'Tarbucks' Team member
That time of year ya'lllllllll when are W2's being released? I think I've signed up for paperless employees through Workday, not sure what to look for if it's already there. I know with the government problems it will take time for returns to come, butttttt I'd like to get them done asap!

I got a sneak peak on my taxes with my final check of the year and it was looking just OK. So no rush for me lol

The government is still shut down...just thank trump for that! Fuck trump I need my tax return money and now thanks to him we won’t be seeing it till then.

The government is still shut down...just thank trump for that! Fuck trump I need my tax return money and now thanks to him we won’t be seeing it till then.

Announced yesterday that supposedly refunds will not be delayed due to the shutdown. I would assume if you eFile and don't have any major red flags on your return, your refund should still come pretty quickly.

Best advice is to correct your W4 so you get more money with each paycheck and don't have to wait for a refund.

Just logged in to paperlessemployee...says w2 will be available on February 4th...is this for everyone or just me??

**edit (meant feb not jan)

Last edited:
I’m calling HROC on Monday to see why this 2/4 date is there unless we receive communication before then.

Reactions: TTB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back