Waiting outside

what happens when you wait outside for a leader to open the door and they don’t open and you leave

Last edited:
what happens when you wait outside for a leader to open the door and they don’t open and you leave
How long did you wait ? And also did you call the store ? You should be able to do a punch correction . But let me put it this way if you supposed to be in at 5:30 and you don’t show until 5:35 then I wouldn’t come to the door until 6 when the next team comes in. But if you didn’t wait or call the store hard to say

How long did you wait ? And also did you call the store ? You should be able to do a punch correction . But let me put it this way if you supposed to be in at 5:30 and you don’t show until 5:35 then I wouldn’t come to the door until 6 when the next team comes in. But if you didn’t wait or call the store hard to say
Why you running truck?

I waited 45 minutes , I even called the store 13 times and nobody answered

I waited 45 minutes , I even called the store 13 times and nobody answered
Stupid question? Did you hit zero? I had a TM Text me to call out and she kept saying the phone system kept just hanging up on her, she wasn't pressing zero to get put through to a inside phone. Not assuming just checking.

And always make sure you get seen by a camera or two, yep petty leadership will have that checked. Please update us with what happened.. Sounded like you got scheduled on a day they didn't have a truck so the early people weren't actually there.

But if you were on the schedule and weren't told they were not actually working yep you should get paid for some of that time. You may have to threaten to use the hotline but you will get paid.

We have one which stopped working or is disabled and I have had so my instances of waiting outside with a maximum of 20min. When they finally come , they won’t even look sorry seeing 5-6 people waiting in severe weather .

We have one which stopped working or is disabled and I have had so my instances of waiting outside with a maximum of 20min. When they finally come , they won’t even look sorry seeing 5-6 people waiting in severe weather .

When our bell stops working we clip a walkie to a shopping cart and leave it outside the door.

When our bell stops working we clip a walkie to a shopping cart and leave it outside the door.

Same or on the bumper that is on the cart door..

That's when everyone that comes in sits & does a punch correction to include the wait time.
If it happens enough times, it will get someone's attention.

That's when everyone that comes in sits & does a punch correction to include the wait time.
If it happens enough times, it will get someone's attention.
The only time they asked us to do punch correction was when it took almost 20 min . I now have a TMs contact number and if it’s after 6am she will come and open in such situation else walkie a TL.

Back