Walkie recorded messages

you can't anymore, unlesss your store still has the old red callboxes... then there's a guide on workbench but you can only change it to different areas of the store
Technically you can change the new ones but you need to have wire it in a weird way to get it into setup mode. It’s a lot more complex than the old call button.

also if there any way to actually get the recordings of them through the workbench?

If your store has the call buttons with the phones then they did disable them, Now when a guest picks up the phone it just calls the ext for GM. If you have an actual call button where you push the button then no. I really wish they just got rid of the restroom follow up is needed too. Just so useless lmao. When a guest wants one of those expensive toothbrushes unlocked one of the CVS pharmacy workers just push the ADDITIONAL CASHIERS TO THE PHARMACY.

If your store has the call buttons with the phones then they did disable them, Now when a guest picks up the phone it just calls the ext for GM. If you have an actual call button where you push the button then no. I really wish they just got rid of the restroom follow up is needed too. Just so useless lmao. When a guest wants one of those expensive toothbrushes unlocked one of the CVS pharmacy workers just push the ADDITIONAL CASHIERS TO THE PHARMACY.
Lol ours is the kiosk in kitchen that guests rings.

I will say I will kinda miss the "2ND REQUEST WHOS RESPONDING" and the leader sweating bullets "HEY TEAM WHOS GOT THE BUTTON???????!!?!"

Sincerely,
An electronics TM in a store with no electronics buttons.

Gotta love doing business at work and getting paid for it, then immidately hearing "RESTROOM FOLLOW UP IS NEEDED". Damn right, if theres any restroom left.

Back