Walmart Radio at Target

So what are we gonna dooooooooooooo with all this shit

What are we gonna dooooooooooooo with all this shit

With a-a-alllll this shit

I love the idea. Yesterday I was pretty surprised to hear the N word in a song playing. I know it’s normal in songs but come on Target have some respect.

Necropost (sorry) but I think Target already does this to some extent. My store was playing some BTS song and a person I knew who worked in tech at a store in a completely different state than mine said the same song was playing at the time I said it was playing at my store too.
Music in the backroom is a definite no from me because that seems hellish. I would not be able to focus one bit

Last edited:
Necropost (sorry) but I think Target already does this to some extent. My store was playing some BTS song and I person I knew who worked in tech at a store in a completely different state than mine said the same song was playing at the time I said it was playing at my store too.
Music in the backroom is a definite no from me because that seems hellish. I would not be able to focus one bit
Id toss my phone playing music in tg the tech stock room. Some nice punk music lol

Well yeah if it was my music I'd probably be able to focus just fine. The stuff that plays at target though...likely not lol

/me looks over my playlist and shakes head.
Oh, I'd be way more productive if it was my music but I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of people who wouldn't.

Back