Archived Wayyyy too much BGI clearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalesFloorSylph

Got any extra peghooks?
Fellow softlines people, how are you dealing with all the Circo and Cherokee clearance?
I barely had enough room for all of it when I was setting Cat&Jack a while ago which led to us adding more tables. And now all of the tables and clearance racks are completely full. We could just have another set up but the Cat&Jack displays AAAND the BTC shippers make that completely impossible. We still have a few z-racks sitting in the back full of girl's clearance that I couldn't fit anywhere.
How are other people dealing with it? I know you're not supposed to backstock clearance but I think we're getting dangerously close to having to do that...

We have 6 racks just in BG alone, with three folded tables and the rest of the clothes hanging. There are bars above the racks to hang repacks (Yeah, our store does repacks for underpants and other packaged products in Softlines) and other clearance accessories! It's crazy. It's always a mess because shoppers go through and seem to try to and drop all the clothes everywhere. The backroom is a mess. I took one quick look whilst I was stopping by the z-rack wall to put a z-rack away. I wish I could help the backroom.

We also have pallets :rolleyes:. Double hang everything you can. Try to keep it looking reasonably good, and make sure it is signed.

I've almost thought about pairing shirts and pants together on those double hangers we have in ways that would look cute if that's not a problem haha. As long as they are both tagged though

I've been off for 4 days and I don't want to see how much has been clearanced since I've been gone. I know price change was going through them while I was gone.

You could shoulder hang un-POG'd sections of the back wall. Double them up and put shorter items on the top shoulder hang. It won't look bad if your clearance block is by the part of the wall that is used. Be sure to put up clearance signs on the wall sections that you use.

I forgot we have the wall for clearance with two fixtures between BG. So technically 7/8 racks?

Hahaha damn our back wall in Girls is for the C9 stuff. Hopefully a lot of the summer stuff there will go away so we can have room for all the Circo/Cherokee. (Seriously you should see our clearance tables I don't know how guests even try to shop from them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back