Archived We actually sell this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minors can't sell alcohol. You have to be 21 to return and pour out alcohol, as well as clean up any alcohol spills.

Pretty sure the part about returning and pouring out is just a Target thing, not a law, since 18 year olds can bartend.

Pretty sure the part about returning and pouring out is just a Target thing, not a law, since 18 year olds can bartend.
it depends on your state, in mine 18 year olds may serve but not sell. so in my state minors processing alcohol returns is a no no.

Here's a pic of it my buddy sent me:
scayj9.jpg

I think soccer moms will be buying the products, while their kids are playing soccer! Lol
They'll order them to pick up in store, and request it be triple bagged to prevent their kids/friends seeing it. Then post on Facebook about how disgusting they find target because of this item. Heh, can't wait for the social media if anyone notices.

My STL was eating lunch in the breakroom while TMZ was on in the background. She coughed up her food when a piece came up about those cock rings right next to kids hand soap...

She went out to go check and I guess she saw ours is next to the regular toothpaste and didn't see a problem with it.

I don't see why the stores couldn't just put this next to the birth control section.

My STL was eating lunch in the breakroom while TMZ was on in the background. She coughed up her food when a piece came up about those cock rings right next to kids hand soap...

She went out to go check and I guess she saw ours is next to the regular toothpaste and didn't see a problem with it.

I don't see why the stores couldn't just put this next to the birth control section.

That is exactly what my store did.. Seemed like a good place with the condoms and lube.

They'll order them to pick up in store, and request it be triple bagged to prevent their kids/friends seeing it. Then post on Facebook about how disgusting they find target because of this item. Heh, can't wait for the social media if anyone notices.

We are so backwards in this country.
In Sweden the have sex shops in the shopping malls with displays windows and everything.
But then they use the Bechdal test to rate movies for gender bias so different priorities I guess.

Didn't they recall it or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back